The Southern Axis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beijing Olympics

3 posters

Go down

Beijing Olympics Empty Beijing Olympics

Post by Miskonia Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:25 am

What a Magnificent show! Too bad I didn't get to watch the rest of it. OK, so heres what happened... I was at my friend's house watching it while a thunder storm was approaching. I wasn't worried at all until we hear this 3 sec BOOM not far from his house. The power goes out and its really dark, because it was about 9:30pm. We only got to about a few countries after Turkey in the March of Nations before it happened. So we pull out his mom's laptop and watch Stargate Continuum, the reason for being over there in the first place. So, how was your Friday?
Miskonia
Miskonia
WA Member

http://www.nationstates.net/miskonia

Back to top Go down

Beijing Olympics Empty Re: Beijing Olympics

Post by The Falling Hammer Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Bussy... I was on tool shopping! But could see some part of the ceremony, I was impressed with screening technologies!
The Falling Hammer
The Falling Hammer
WA Delegate

http://www.nationstates.net/the_falling_hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ager Lekki Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:24 pm

well... for me was a busy weekend too. That friday was a really hard day, at night I was so tired... I said "sorry" to my friends, they were celebrating the 29th birthday of "Carlos" a colombian that is about to finish his magister in aquaculture here.. I was so tired that I decided to stay home and.. I saw the Beijing Olympics... and the March of nations!... was so impressive... a Magnificent show like you said... really impressive...
Ager Lekki
Ager Lekki
WA Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum