The Southern Axis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atrocity in Miskonia!

2 posters

Go down

Atrocity in Miskonia! Empty Atrocity in Miskonia!

Post by Miskonia Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:40 pm

In a Press Conference held by Head of State Artaxerxes Pavonis, there was nothing but grim faces and look of despair.
“As of 7:36 this morning, The Incorporates States of Miskonia was attacked by an unknown assailant. The cities of Ulsolia, Topeska, and Kostu were devastated by thermal nuclear weapons. As of now, we are in a State of Emergency. Refugee camps have been installed in neighboring cities to treat survivors. It is mandatory that regions to the east of the cities attacked be evacuated to avoid fallout. Rest assured that those responsible for this atrocity will be brought to justice!”
Miskonia
Miskonia
WA Member

http://www.nationstates.net/miskonia

Back to top Go down

Atrocity in Miskonia! Empty Re: Atrocity in Miskonia!

Post by Miskonia Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:41 pm

It was the start if a beautiful morning. Unfortunately, Lori Parsons had to catch a flight to Minskopolis, the capitol city of Miskonia. She was the Administrator of Science for Artaxerxes Pavonis, and as such, she was on her way for a briefing of her discovery of a near terrestrial planet that she had found at the Mt. Yogati Observatory. Her plane takes off a 7:10am, so she still has a few minutes to catch her breath from walking all the way to Gate 11. She hands her ticket to the usher and boards her flight. Once everyone was seated, the flight attendants proceeded to explain the safety guidelines before the flight. She checked her watch, which said it was 7:25. She sat there and sighed, it was going to be a long day.
Lori Parsons never did reach Minskopolis. As the plane just took off, there was a blinding flash, and the city of Ulsolia was obliterated.
Miskonia
Miskonia
WA Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Salsasia Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:08 pm

At 10:00 am the same day, the phone rang in the office of the miskonian mandatary, in the other side of the line Val A'Raukar in person was speaking.
"First of all, I give you my most sincere condolences for all the people your country have lost in this coward attack. As brother nations I offer you all my support, as we speak all our military bases are moving. A national campaign will be held as long as it's needed to support our brothers.
A detachment of medics and military experts is ready in the airports just waiting your approval to take a fly to your nation. Count with our support and we are waiting for your approval to send the aid"

While in Salsasia, the troops where moving and all the intelligence personal was in alert, that day Salsasia entered in DEFCON 2.
Salsasia
Salsasia
WA Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miskonia Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:59 am

That evening, in Mr. Pavonis’ office, there was a knocking on his door. “Come in,” he said wearily. “Ah, Mr. Parsons, please do come in.”
“Have you heard?” Mike Parsons asked desperately, trying to stay calm.
“I’m sorry Mike, but her plane took off shortly before it happened. Is there anything I can do for you?”
“No, there isn’t. Well actually there is one thing you can do,” said Mr. Parsons hopefully. “I would like to be the Executive of the New World.”
“Mike, you have served your country well as Administrator of Internal Affairs, you shall be the first Executive of the New World.
“You know, She was the one that discovered it.”
“I know your she did. Good night Mike,”
Miskonia
Miskonia
WA Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miskonia Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:01 am

“This is Mark Collins from Nargasoa News; more than 3 million refugees were reported in the designated camps over the last 36 hours after the attack on Miskonia. Head of State Artaxerxes Pavonis has moved forward with his plan of re-settlement. This is what he has to say.”
“On the first of the new month, the starships Nebulae, Supernova, and Neutron will begin to carry colonists to the New World. Former Administrator of Internal Affairs and husband of the late Dr. Lori Parsons, Mike Parsons will be the first Executive of the colony. And as such will receive the honor of naming the New World.”-Artaxerxes Pavonis
“The number of those lost in yesterday’s attacks just keeps on rising as reports of lost love ones not returning from business trips. Current estimates are as high as 23 million citizens and 1,500 foreigners. This includes the brother of CEO Nick Johnson of Ulsolia Gravatronics.
“Let’s go to Jessica for our weather forecast, Jesse…”
“Well Mark, we expect a clear sunny week in Miskonia, and rain coming in for the weekend. Just a reminder, it is Mandatory to stay clear of the fallout zones. Back to you Mark.”
“Than you Jesse, This following week will be The Southern Axis’ First Delegate Celebration. Chef to Artaxerxes Pavonis, Timothy Sanders, will be setting a World Record with a 212lb Cheese Cake! Along with the cake, Chef Sanders will be making some famous Miskonian Pizza and home-made Orange Soda for the event.
“Well this concludes this evenings broadcast. Stay tuned for more new at www.nargasoanews.com. Good night.”
(ooc: website is fictional)
Miskonia
Miskonia
WA Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down